1. When will my uniforms be finished?
Your uniforms will typically take 3 weeks from proof verification to delivery BUT CAN BE DONE IN AS FEW AS NINE BUSINESS DAYS.
2. What limitations do I have with design?
There are virtually zero limitations with BEST Custom Apparel. We can do full color sublimation, up to six color screen printing and embroidery on most any fabrics and most jersey types for all sports (v-neck, two-button, full button). We also are one stop source for any custom T-Shirt at low prices!
3. What if I want multiple colors on my personalized jersey or custom t-shirt, is that extra?
With dye sublimation the artwork has zero effect on cost. Screen printing usually goes up in price with every color you add.
4. What if there’s a mistake with my order at delivery?
Best Custom Apparel will resolve all issues at delivery at no cost to the client.
5. I want hats, socks, hoodies, decals and temporary tattoos along with my jersey and pants or shorts, can you help?
Best Custom Apparel has the capability to handle most requests for hats, socks, fan gear along with BANNERS, TEAM STICKERS as well as helmets and decals / tattoos for helmets and even vehicle wraps for cars or team vehicles!
6. Why does roller sublimation (Our preferred state of the art printing process) work better than spot sublimation (many competitors)?
Put simply, there is virtually no chance for errors. Things like wrinkles, creases in the wrong place and stitching / printing issues can happen with spot sublimation.
7. Where do I go to pick up my uniforms?
Best Custom Apparel delivers to your door for extreme convenience!
Best Custom Apparel
2349 State Highway Spur 34B
Firth, NE 68358
Copywright (C) 2018 Best Custom Apparel, LLC All Rights Reserved